Saturday 7 July 2012

DRAMAtical Murder feels (final)

Part 1, Part 2
So I was left with Clear and the secret route the last time I posted about this game.

Clear's route was one that made me laugh and cry.. kinda-- I was this -pinches fingers- close to tearing. Perhaps my reliance on less than perfect translation made the feelings diminish a lot a little, or perhaps i was too overwhelmed by Absolute boyfriend for any other robot stories to move me to tears. Or perhaps i'm just not that into BL for the sad stuff to really reach me.
 It was a beautiful route nevertheless, and quite romantic hohoho nothing beats Noiz's route though. Not after I read the translation for the scene at the Hospital which came out today. NOIZ KYAAA~ but this is about Clear isn't it? okay.

As you can see, Clear was initially wearing that ridiculous gas mask which he refused to remove even when sleeping. When Aoba finally persuaded him to remove the mask, Clear was so afraid that Aoba would be afraid of his face because he was not human and also because he had been told never to remove the mask.. It was really a sweet scene, Aoba's assurance meant so much to Clear, and Aoba gave it so freely and sincerely. 

So the tear jerker part was at the last H scene where Clear was falling apart as he and Aoba did stuff, and I was feeling pretty ok ie not sad-- to the extent where I was screaming mentally for them to stop and do something about Clear's flaking metal bits. Then Aoba said "You were more human like than anyone else, you've always been like a human" and I felt the tears welling up in my eyes. Aoba's kindness, Clear's insecurities T___T at the final moments, I really hope he felt assured.

So for the secret route, it's actually Ren's route, which branches out to Virus and Trip's (surprise surprise!!) This route has 3 endings, one for Virus +Trip, one for Ren's good end and the last one was Ren's bad ending. Everything was explained in this route which also justifies why it was so freaking long.

I'm extremely grateful to Virus and Trip for enlightening us fans on Aoba's past, but I--I was traumatized by the ending D: not the friendliest thing to encounter in my first BL game... Violence is one thing, but.... sorry I can't take so much hot stuff, especially when it's part of the bad ending.. 
Don't they just look so bad ass?!!

Next up.. Ren!! My sweet doggie who loves Aoba so much. Out of all the characters, I feel that he's the one who loves Aoba the most... There's the childhood friend Koujaku and Clear who's so devoted, but Ren just has a special connection. Ren in doggie all mate form was soooo adorable omg look at those tiny paws
If I were Aoba, I wouldn't have been able to take the cuteness and end up squishing Ren XD


Ren in his human form, quite a pity that there aren't more CGs of human Ren together with Aoba
It was quite a sad route too, which made the epilogue in the happy ending all the more precious... In this route, so many things were revealed, it was mind boggling.

Poor Ren, I hated getting the bad ending because it required me to answer the questions wrongly. But by doing that, it meant that after all these years spent together, Aoba was not even able to answer such basic questions about Ren. After all that Ren had done for Aoba, he didn't deserve to be treated like that T ^T anyway the CG for the bad ending was.. ugly. As in, it was meant to be that way, but Aoba looked so grotesque... I didn't like it at all. So good job to N+C! 


Love this CG so much, more than the congratulations CG which was presented after the completion of the game. If you manage to spot Ren, he has his tongue sticking out and he seems to be licking Koujaku LOL! Secret pairing?! XD

Overall, I love this game so much that I didn't try to go too much into the game details for fear of not doing it justice. The characters, music, gameplay and graphics were awesome. I won't rank the characters, but my favourite was Noiz because he had such a charming, irresistible voice and the game developers showered him with lots of love too, look at the CGs and hot scenes he had with Aoba!! I'm not strong enough to overlook that and fall harder for another character. DMMd was definitely worth my time spent on getting and playing it.

Btw i've completed Bloody Call (love love love it) so again, will be sharing some CGs and rants about the game soon.
Cosfest is this weekend!! Yz will be coming to my house bright and early so we don't end up panicking like last time. STRESS because the anime is already out, and people should recognize us but I have no idea how to posee for the camera and all. GAHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment